13/1/20
A monday.
Things gone awry in the personal front with SS.
You dont realize much till you are forced to take some time out .. and usually, those time outs present you with a chance to think, sit back and reflect.
4 years has passed.
We had a beautiful start. We didnt want much from each other, just company as we both felt lonely within our own personal lives. Back then all was Ok. Never thought more about it than a good companionship. We both had our lives.
2018 was different. I was put in a situation where I had to grow. I took the opportunity to stand on my own .. full of worry, fear and anxiety. I did it all by myself while looking around for some tips from friends.
2019 early January, all settled. I moved into a small flat with Ad. With the help of some friends, I managed to move and store some stuff without added cost. Only the universe knows how grateful I was and still am. It was still a very scary and anxious period. In May, I started a job at the gardens. Slowly I got over the shock of 1) working 2) working with people with very different attitude and mentality. I thank God for my depth & perception.
All these while I have learned to grow. I fought to prove to myself that I can do it. Yes, I have a lot of growing up to do. I had been lucky these past 25 years.. No one can tell me otherwise.
SS has provided me with good company and sometime someone I can talk to or ask opinion from. A nice company to do my ride activities with, lunch as well as Timbre experiences. We did fall for each other.. but time has changed for me.
Time has come for me to close the chapter. I enjoyed the times but right from the start, I knew this was not meant to be long term. I wasn’t going to kid myself. I knew what I signed up for. And now, I have changed. I have different needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment