Not ‘should’ but ‘will’. Get back to small steps flow yoga.
So the girls wanted to loose weight and I have jumped on the bandwagon in the hope of loosing some along with them. Its only 2nd day but I am happy to have at least put in an effort at baking my $2.90 norwegian salmon from the vending machine at Sunset Way. A broccoli head cost $2.40 which could be divided into two meal portion including a packet of mangetout for $1.60. Aussie pumpkin is a little bit more costly though at $2.40 but they sure are delicious roasted ! Today I added some boiled carrots and Really am looking forward to lunch at 3:30pm with my chinese tea from Joe and watching Grace & Frankie on Netflix. My alone time .. absolute peace & relaxing ...
Its my day off tmrw and that usually is a bit more tricky cos I tend not to cook and eat out. Just need to make a conscious effort and be more aware of what I put on my plate. Just vegie dishes the last time I ate at Bt Pnjg. Delicious tempe with petai !


No comments:
Post a Comment